Weight loss is not an easy process, but one that can be achieved through constancy. Nutritionist Vidhi Chawla says that to lose weight successfully, you need to exercise and eat the right foods every day.
“There are certain food combinations that can help you burn fat, combat gas, and increase your metabolism. Don’t skip breakfast; it can result in your inadequate amounts of fiber and nutrients. It can also make acid attacks worse, ”she advises.
The nutritionist lists some food combinations that can work magically to help you lose weight. Continue reading.
1. Egg and peppers: Eggs are a powerful superfood on their own, but when combined with paprika – another fat burning ingredient – it can help you lose weight quickly. Eggs are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and healthy fats, as well as choline, a nutrient that helps boost your metabolism. Bell peppers, on the other hand, are high in vitamin C. Eating bell peppers can help you burn stored fat and convert carbohydrates into fuel, providing you with energy throughout the day. Adding bell peppers to your eggs can greatly speed up weight loss.
2. Carrots and tahini: Carrots contain around 10 percent carbohydrates and consist of starch, simple sugars and fiber. They also have a low glycemic index and are high in vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, vitamin K, B vitamins, and potassium. Also known as sesame butter, tahini is high in calcium and can help you lose weight by reducing your appetite and calorie intake.
3. Figs and Brazil nuts: Figs are considered a healthy substitute for unhealthy snacks because they are low in calories and no fats at all. They’re high in antioxidants that help reduce cell-damaging free radicals in your body. Brazil nuts, on the other hand, are a great source of selenium, an antioxidant that supports your body’s immune system and boosts metabolism. Combined with figs, it helps you lose weight by filling you up, stimulating your metabolism and ensuring that you eat fewer unhealthy snacks.
4. Avocado and Cayenne Pepper: Avocado contains oleic acid, which helps you feel full longer. Mashed avocado with cayenne pepper, which contains capsaicin, an appetite suppressant, can be topped with. Capsaicin promotes satiety, which can help you lose belly fat by reducing caloric intake. Place these avocado slices on sprouted grain bread, which is high in fiber and can help you feel satisfied.
5. Lentils and tomatoes: Make lentil soup. People who eat legumes as part of a calorie-restricted diet lose more weight than those who eat the same amount of calories but don’t eat as many legumes. The broth can also help you lose weight by filling you up without adding unnecessary calories. Add in some anti-inflammatory tomatoes, which can also help you maintain leptin resistance and thus lose more weight.
6. Pineapple and lime juice: Pineapple is low in calories and high in water content, which makes it an ideal healthy snack for weight loss. Pineapple is high in fiber, which helps the normal passage of food through the digestive system and stimulates the release of gastric and digestive juices that aid in the breakdown of the food. Lime contains a variety of essential nutrients that help in reducing body weight and food intake. It contains citric acid, which helps burn body fat faster and more efficiently.
7. Green tea with lemon and mint: Green tea is a magical drink that has been shown to aid in weight loss and the burning of belly fat. It is high in antioxidants and also contains many catechins that help your liver convert fat into energy by promoting the release of fat from fat cells. You can also add a lemon to your green tea, which contains pectin and polyphenols and will help you lose weight by making you feel fuller.
📣 For more lifestyle news, follow us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook and don’t miss the latest updates!