DUBLIN, August 13, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Global Weight Loss Products and Services Market 2021-2026 report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for weight loss products and services should be of $ 254.9 billion To be reached in 2021 $ 377.3 billion by 2026 with an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% in the forecast period 2021-2026.
The global market for weight loss products and services has grown exponentially in recent years and this growth is expected to continue.
The market is driven by rising health problems, an aging population and growing per capita income in developing countries such as China, India and Brazil. The global weight loss product market is facing various challenges such as high prices for weight loss products and a lack of awareness of weight loss products.
Because of its exponential growth, there are many potential opportunities to enter the global weight loss products and services market. There is also an opportunity for contract manufacturers of weight loss products that would improve product manufacturing and lead time. In addition, increasing global industry regulation, new product launches, and a surge in acquisitions are fueling growth in the global market for weight loss products and services.
Reasons for this study
This study was conducted to provide important and detailed information about the use of weight loss products and services. This industry is poised for growth as the demand for weight loss products and services increases.
Changing consumer preferences, increasing health concerns and a growing trend among customers to purchase products with natural ingredients are driving global market demand for weight loss products and services.
The increasing consumer demand for weight loss products has led market participants to bring a variety of new and innovative products to market in order to better position themselves on the world market. Regulators in many countries are taking initiatives to set standards and regulations to promote safe and healthy weight loss products.
This report provides a clear overview of the supply and demand scenario and evaluates technology and investment opportunities in the market for weight loss products and services.
Acquisitions, mergers and alliances by corporations and global organizations are also covered in this report. The study also discusses new technologies and developments, competition between manufacturers and suppliers, and the changing market environment due to the increasing demand for commercial weight loss products and services.
This report includes weight loss product and service types, product categories, sales channels, demand trends, and opportunities. It also studies the overall global market for weight loss products and services and the market penetration of weight loss products and services in different regions.
The report includes:
- Analyzes of global market trends with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of average annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the current market size and sales forecast for the market for products and services for weight loss and corresponding market share analysis by type, product, category, distribution channel and geography
- Assess environmental and regulatory considerations affecting weight loss products and services and their impact on products and markets
- Discussion of current and new developments in the research and development of weight loss products and services as well as evaluations of important new areas of technology
- Country-specific data and analyzes for the USA, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, middle East and Africa
- Review of key factors involved in marketing weight loss products and services, including distribution channels, impacts of large food processors, and selection criteria for end users
- Obesity disease market research data and fitness and exercise statistics in the general population
- Analysis of the number of patents and patent applications pertaining to obesity and weight management, clinical studies on weight loss drugs and potential markets for future developments
- Competitive Landscape of the Weight Loss Products and Services market, strategies of the major market players, and their company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of key market players, including Abbott Laboratories Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Danone SA, Mead Johnson & Co., LLC, and Nestle SA
Growth indicators and key supporting factors
- The Weight Loss Business in the 20th and 21st Centuries
- Market driver for weight loss products
- Social pressure to lose weight
- Unrealistic consumer expectations
- Popularization of weight loss exercises
- Food movements: organic, natural and others
- Market drivers for key players in the market
- Technology effects
- Market restrictions
- Strict international laws
- Market volatility
- Growing competition
- Lack of transparency in patent protection law
- Market opportunities
- Industry-specific opportunities
- Other trends
International Regulations for Weight Loss Products and Services
- Politics at national and local level
- Conflicts over a national food policy
- Insurance coverage
- Federal agencies
- Other federal health-related agencies
- Government sponsored research
- State and local governments
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- AG Barr Plc
- Attune Foods Inc.
- BASF SE
- Baxter International Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen Ag
- Beneo-Orafti SA
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Cargill Inc.
- Clif Bar Inc.
- Country Life LLC
- Cott Corp.
- Danone SA
- Dean Foods Co.
- Dsm NV
- Dupont De Nemours Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Fresenius Kabi Ag
- Glanbia Plc
- Golds Gym International Inc.
- Grove Heavenly Group
- Awesome diet
- Jarrow Formulas Inc.
- Jenny Craig Inc.
- Johanna Foods Inc.
- Kirkman Group Inc.
- Pharmaceutical laboratories
- Lallemand Inc.
- La Fitness International LLC
- Mead Johnson & Co., Llc (Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc)
- Medifast Inc.
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.
- My fitness pal
- Natren Inc.
- Natural Organics Inc.
- Nature’s Way Products Llc
- Nautilus Inc.
- Nestlé SA
- Noom Inc.
- Nordic naturals
- Novo Nordisk A / S
- Diet and sante
- Nutrisystem Inc.
- Ocean Nutrition Canada Ltd.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Pepsico Inc.
- Perrigo Co., Plc
- Rhythm Medicines
- Sabinsa Corp.
- Schiff Nutrition International Inc.
- Suntory drinks and food
- The Coca-Cola Co.
- Unilever Plc
- VV Food & Beverage Co., Ltd.
- WW International Inc.
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4js2ht for more information on this report
Research and Markets
Laura wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470. on
For US / CAN toll free call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900. on
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets