NEW YORK, September 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – A market research and competitive intelligence provider: According to the latest industry analysis from Fact.MR, the global textured soy protein market is growing overall $ 880 million in 2021. In response to increasing demand from various end-use industries such as baked goods, dairy alternatives and others, the demand for textured soy protein is estimated at a healthy CAGR of 6.4% over the 2021-2031 assessment period.
There are several benefits to consuming soybeans. For example, according to a study by the National Soybean Research Laboratory (NSRL), the soybean plant provides the full protein needs of the human body. Growing awareness of the various nutritional properties of soybeans is therefore driving demand for textured soy protein among health conscious consumers.
These ingredients are increasingly preferred by fitness enthusiasts, athletes and athletes as the preferred source of low-fat vegetable protein that is easy to digest. The growing vegetarian population around the world will further boost the sales prospects for textured soy protein.
Europe is expected to have total sales in excess of $ 614 million. Driven by the growing popularity of dairy free foods and beverages in countries like Germany, Switzerland, UK and other countries, the region is expected to account for around 45% of the global share and will show 4.4% year-over-year growth in 2021.
“With the increasing consumption of plant-based foods and the increasing vegan trend in countries such as Israel, Italy, Taiwan, and India, the market for textured soy protein will show steady growth in the coming year, “says an analyst from Fact.MR.
Request a sample here for more information on how to improve your footprint in the structured soy protein market
Key Findings from the Textured Soy Protein Market Study
- It is estimated that the US textured soy protein market accounts for more than 90% of sales North America by the end of 2031.
- China is expected to prove to be one of the most lucrative markets in 2021 and over $ 32.2 million to the East asia Landscape.
- Favored by the increased consumption of plant-based foods and beverages, Germany is expected to hold almost 16.5% of the European market share.
- the India Textured Soy Protein market is expected to have a valuation of $ 68.8 millionexpanding at an impressive 8.2% CAGR through 2031.
- In shape, the chunk segment is expected to account for more than 25% of the global share and grow at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2021 and 2031.
- The increasing popularity of textured soy protein as a meat substitute is driving market growth.
- The growing vegetarian population around the world is driving sales of textured soy protein.
- The growing consumption of plant-based foods is increasing the demand for textured soy protein.
- Strict government regulations for genetically modified (GM) plants are holding back market growth.
- Unpleasant taste of soybeans is a factor that hinders the sale of textured soy protein.
Ask Your Questions about Textured Soy Protein Market by Get Customized Reports https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=527
Leading manufacturers active in the market are focused on improving their product portfolio and expanding their production capacities by pursuing strategies such as building new production units, acquisitions, collaborations and partnerships. For example,
- In 2019, Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM), an American multinational food processing company, announced the expansion of its production line into. at Brazil by developing a new soy protein production facility. The facility produces a variety of functional protein concentrates and isolates for the company’s current product portfolio.
- In 2018, Roquette Frères, a global leader in herbal ingredients based in France, enter the expansion of the Food Customer Technical Service Center (CTS) in. known Tokyo to meet the growing demand for plant-based protein foods in. meet Japan and other Asian markets.
Leading market players active in the textured soy protein market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Archer Daniels Midland
- DuPont Nutrition & Health
- The Good Scents Company
- Abbott Nutritionals
- Kerry Group Plc.
- Friesland Campina
- Cargill Inc.
- Costantino special protein
- New Alliance Dye Chem Pvt. GmbH
- You are the only LLC
More Valuable Insights into the Textured Soy Protein Market
Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the global Textured Soy Protein Market in its new report, analyzing forecast statistics to 2021 and beyond. The survey shows growth projections for the Textured Soy Protein Market with detailed segmentation:
- By product type
- Soy protein concentrates
- Soy protein isolates
- Organic structured soy protein
- Conventional textured soy protein
- According to the form
- Dry structured soy protein
- Liquid structured soy protein
- After application
- Meat substitute
- Milk alternatives
- Infant feeding
- Bakery products
- Cereals & Snacks
- Animal feed
- Other uses
Key Questions Covered in the Structured Soy Protein Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for the Textured Soy Protein market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers an insight into the demand outlook for textured soy protein for 2021-2031
- Structured Soy Protein market share analysis of the major companies in the industry and reporting on strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- The Textured Soy Protein market analysis identifies the key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces affecting the prevailing trends, and evaluating the current market size and forecast, as well as technological advances in the industry
Discover Fact.MR’s coverage in the Food & Beverage area
Soy Protein Hydrolyzate Market – In 2017-2026, the APEJ region is expected to lead the global soy protein hydrolyzate market with an above-average CAGR. Rising per capita income and the rapid adoption of healthier lifestyles are driving demand for foods containing soy protein hydrolyzate. Throughout the evaluation period, dry soy protein hydrolyzate will continue to sell better than the liquid variant. Sales of dry soy protein hydrolyzates currently make up more than 2/3 of the world market.
GMO Free Soy Protein Market – Demand for GMO Free Protein in particular is increasing as it encompasses overarching trends such as clean label, vegetable protein, better options, healthy eating, and sustainability. In addition, consumer aversion to artificial products is proving to be a major growth driver in the GMO-free soy protein market. The increasing adoption of keto diets, snacks instead of traditional meals, and clean labels have influenced the growth of the GMO-free soy protein market.
Soy-Free Protein Powder Market – The growing importance of healthy eating and nutritional supplements in the vegan diet is driving the global soy-free protein powder market. The global soy-free protein powder supplements market is growing rapidly due to an increase in health and fitness centers and consumer health awareness. In addition, growing functional benefits and various health benefits are expected to drive demand for soy-free protein powder in the health care market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us in their most important decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, while our global headquarters in Dubai. While our seasoned consultants use the latest technology to gain hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is customer confidence in our expertise. We cover a broad spectrum – from Automotive & Industry 4.0 to Food & Beverage and Retail. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
US sales office:
11140 Rockville pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]